The completed Champlain Canalway Trail Action Plan will be introduced at a press conference on March 28th at 11:15 am at the Saratoga Town Hall in Schuylerville. It will follow the Historic Saratoga/Washington on the Hudson Partnership meeting. In April, the completed Action Plan will be available on several websites of the CCT working group members, including: www.hudsoncrossingpark.org. The public is invited to attend this meeting.
- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- Save the date! Show your appreciation for your favorite state park on May 7 #ILoveMyParkDay! buff.ly/1QdqrZS https://t.co/ZGEow4nclW 19 hours ago
- Amtrak's Empire route also runs along an off-road trail system - the Erie Canalway Trail. We want to have bike... fb.me/1yxxzrTbf 1 day ago
- Looking for an #EarthDay project? Plan a #CanalCleanSweep event for April 22-24th then register here: http://buff.… https://t.co/6jlSakFrYP 2 days ago
- RT @DASH_NY: Happy to join @Tri_State @PTNY at #ActiveTransportation Advocacy Day! Talking up the health benefits of Complete Streets & pub… 3 days ago
- RT @pressconnects: Camping paradise: Bowman Lake State Park to grow by 50 percent press.sn/20jYv1d @OpenSpaceInst 3 days ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?