- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- Support Parks and Trails Through Your Workplace buff.ly/2gBeVjm https://t.co/sqSySxWQ97 18 hours ago
- Who doesn't love Letchworth State Park! fb.me/37yWXXxf4 23 hours ago
- New Tools for Bike Network Study buff.ly/2yldsHs https://t.co/d2v0W4fI7H 1 day ago
- What is your vision for the @OrangetownNY cycling network? Share your ideas at buff.ly/2yeBGU3 https://t.co/rtDP4X48tL 2 days ago
- Welcome New Planning Intern! buff.ly/2gesMiA https://t.co/E4wJjCoaoK 3 days ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Marjorie Zack rode with her family on our 2010 Cycling the Erie Canal Bike Tour to commemorate her sister Mary Lou, who passed away from pancreatic cancer. Through serendipity, the family gathered to begin the ride on Mary Lou’s 68th … Continue reading
Heavy Rains Have Washed Out a section of Trail The Canalway Trail in Oneida County is temporarily closed between Rome and Whitestown, the New York State Canal Corporation announced today. Recent heavy rains washed out a section of the trail … Continue reading