- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Governor Cuomo announced that New York is “Open for Business” ! New Regional Economic Council’s were revealed this month seeking to create a more holistic, targeted and comprehensive process for economic development in New York. The ten councils across the … Continue reading
From America Walks & the Safe Routes to School National Partnership: House Transportation Chairman John Mica (R-FL) announced today that his transportation bill will eliminate dedicated funding for bicycling and walking, including Transportation Enhancements, Safe Routes to School and the … Continue reading
From the NY Outdoors blog: A portion of a trail affectionately dubbed the “Peanut Line” is now open for use. The history of the trail dates from 1855, when the New York Central Railroad acquired the space. In 2008, James … Continue reading
The Friends of Rockland Lake and Hook Mountain used a capacity building grant from Parks & Trails New York to produce and mail a new membership brochure that generated very positive results for the organization, which is dedicated to preserving … Continue reading
In mid-May, the Office of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, in collaboration with Parks & Trails New York, the NYS Canal Corporation and the Herkimer-Oneida County Transportation Study (HOCTS), convened the fourth in a series of “Closing the Gaps” roundtables in Utica. … Continue reading