- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- Everything you need to know about the eclipse. Enter your zip code and find out what you’ll see and the time... fb.me/L270va1b 1 hour ago
- Discover how to cater to the growing market of trail users at our Bicyclists Bring Business events in Utica!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great news! Field work starts for 34-mile Adirondack rail-trail cnycentral.com/news/local/fie… 1 day ago
- We are loving our national parks to death. Luckily we have amazing outdoor places close to home in NYS to enjoy. fb.me/4tBg7DW4O 2 days ago
- @WAMCVoxPop @CycleTheErie ...And don't forget to look for #BikeFriendlyNewYork certified businesses on your next ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The Kingston Land Trust hosts its annual benefit and mixer event at the Stockade Tavern located at 313 Fair Street in uptown Kingston on Sunday, December 4th 2011 from 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Kingston’s urban land trust will update the community … Continue reading
Have you bicycled or walked the full 360-mile length of the Erie Canalway Trail between Buffalo and Albany? If so, we want to recognize and reward your achievement. Anyone who has completed a journey along the entire Erie Canalway Trail, … Continue reading
Our very first survey: What exclusively winter activities do you plan to engage in this upcoming season?
Strategic Plan Review Committee Will Review and Assess Strategic Plans Presented By Ten Regional Economic Development Councils Empire State Development today announced the final schedule of presentations for the strategic plans submitted by the ten Regional Economic Development Councils. Each … Continue reading
The Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area and the Lake Champlain National Heritage Area have teamed up to develop a bicycle route linking New York City to Montreal, through Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont: The Western New England Greenway. A conference … Continue reading
Trikes, outfitted with Google’s nine-lens panoramic camera systems, are cruising through places across the globe, mapping them, and then offering online Street View tours on Google Maps that would otherwise be impossible to map by using the car-based camera system … Continue reading
In late October, Parks & Trails NY and NYS Canal Corporation held the 10thBicyclists Bring Business roundtable in Little Falls. More than fifty people attended representing interests from avid cyclists to local business owners, redevelopment advocates, and elected officials. Regardless … Continue reading