- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The Preservation League of New York State is offering Technical Assistance Grants (TAG) up to $3000 for not-for-profits and municipalities to fund professional studies that will aid the preservation of New York’s cultural and historic resources. Prospective applicants MUST first … Continue reading
It works. That’s the highest praise for any project in downtown Syracuse, and it certainly applies to the new Onondaga Creekwalk, a 2.6-mile greenway from Armory Square to Onondaga Lake. During Thursday’s lunch hour, dozens of walkers and joggers came … Continue reading
The Kingston Land Trust Rail Trail Committee organizes cleanup of the Kingston Link Trail as part of Kingston Clean Sweep
The Kingston Land Trust Rail Trail Committee with support from Ulster Savings Bank, Central Hudson Gas and Electric, the Holiday Inn and Super 8 Motel will participate in the 3rd annual Kingston Clean-Sweep sponsored by Friends of Historic Kingston and the City … Continue reading