|Grants of up to $10,000 are available to municipalities and not-for-profit corporations to implement the Hudson River Estuary Action Agenda, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Commissioner Joe Martens announced today. The deadline for applying is July 20.
Approximately $150,000 is available from the state Environmental Protection Fund (EPF) for projects on the Hudson Estuary. Grants are capped at $10,000. To date, the Hudson River Estuary Program has awarded 346 grants totaling $11.7 million.
The Hudson River Estuary Action Agenda can be viewed at http://www.dec.ny.gov/lands/5104.html.
Grant application forms are available on DEC’s website at: www.dec.ny.gov/lands/5091.html .
Any questions and/or concerns can be directed to Jill Shaw, Grants Manager at DEC’s Albany Office at (518) 402-8270. Completed grant applications should be submitted by mail to Jill Shaw, Hudson River Estuary Grants Manager, NYSDEC, 625 Broadway, Albany, NY 12233-3507.
- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- Thank you @NYSA_Majority for $90M in #NYParks2020 capital funding. Your longstanding support for state parks is mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Thank you @NYSA_Majority for a fully funded #EPF, including the @PTNY #ParkandTrailPartnershipProgram and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Today is the last day to register for the 2018 #WalkBikeNY Symposium in Schenectady! Register at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Thank you @LKBInc for sponsoring #ILoveMyParkDay https://t.co/teNlQef5iS 9 hours ago
- Looking for leadership @RepJohnKatko Support TIGER funding in FY 18/19 budgets. TIGER funds bike/ped networks and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Canal Corporation
- Canal Corps
- capital region
- Clean Sweep
- close the gaps
- Complete Streets
- dutchess county
- economic development
- Governor Cuomo
- Hudson River
- Hudson Valley
- lake placid
- national park's service
- national trails day
- New York
- new york city
- recreational trails program
- ribbon cutting
- Safe routes to school
- scenic rail
- scenic Railroad
- Senator Gillibrand
- state parks
- technical assistance
- Transportation Alternatives
- Transportation enhancements
- Tupper lake
- Ulster County
- Walkway over the Hudson
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?