- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- RT @WOTHSHP: At press conference for @PTNY's I Love My Park Day on May 6 with @NYstateparks, @ATT, elected officials, partners & volunteers… 6 hours ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/4osD1X444 8 hours ago
- At 11:00 am Parks and Trails will be going live from Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park to announce I... fb.me/7zWdZDKHY 8 hours ago
- More wins for walking and biking! THX @NYSDOT @NYGovCuomo for building a transportation system that is safe for all… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- RT @FriendsSXSHS: I #Love My #Park nystateparks.blog/2017/04/25/i-l… via @wordpressdotcom @PTNY 9 hours ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Until this Sunday, USDOT is taking online public comment on how the new transportation law, MAP-21, should be implemented. USDOT is using a sort of voting system to gauge support for specific ideas. (This effort is focused on freight and … Continue reading
The North Elba town board has officially requested that the state remove the train tracks between Lake Placid and Saranac Lake to make the construction of a multi-use recreational trail cheaper and more efficient. A resolution passed at a board … Continue reading
The next round of Capital Region Sustainability Plan public workshops are scheduled for the first week in October. Roughly 150 people participated in the first round. Here is your opportunity to provide input. For all Workshops the Open House Starts at … Continue reading