- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- Support Parks and Trails Through Your Workplace buff.ly/2gBeVjm https://t.co/sqSySxWQ97 18 hours ago
- Who doesn't love Letchworth State Park! fb.me/37yWXXxf4 22 hours ago
- New Tools for Bike Network Study buff.ly/2yldsHs https://t.co/d2v0W4fI7H 1 day ago
- What is your vision for the @OrangetownNY cycling network? Share your ideas at buff.ly/2yeBGU3 https://t.co/rtDP4X48tL 2 days ago
- Welcome New Planning Intern! buff.ly/2gesMiA https://t.co/E4wJjCoaoK 3 days ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Saranac Lake Bicycle and Pedestrian Trail Plan is available for review and comment. Click here to view the document. A public information meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 20th from 6-8PM at Historic Saranac Lake John Black Room, 89 … Continue reading
Merrell and Outdoor Nation have launched another round of “The Pack Project” Grants to increase participation in active outdoor recreation. In 2012, the program awarded $12,500 to 5 projects through their ambassador program called The Pack. An additional $12,500 is … Continue reading
The Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center (PBIC) has announced the opening of the fifth round of the Walk Friendly Communities (WFC) application process. Communities are able to submit applications to the program by visiting http://www.walkfriendly.org Applications are due by Dec. … Continue reading