- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- What would we be without pollinators? Hungry! #NationalPollinatorWeek fb.me/EK7lx70m 16 hours ago
- PTNY is getting excited for 2020, when the #EmpireStateTrail will be completed. In anticipation, here are some... fb.me/7nl4Pvw1L 1 day ago
- Wishin’ you could be Fishin’? Join Long Point State Park for #freefishing day June 25! buff.ly/2rVGzPL… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #LWCF protects special places in New York, 84% budget cuts will hurt our local communities. fb.me/1GEoOC86H 2 days ago
- #LWCF protects special places in New York, 84% budget cuts will hurt our communities https://t.co/sJGjqRjVlX 3 days ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Albany County City of Cohoes has decided to go forward with transforming an old Delaware & Hudson Railway bridge into a pedestrian-bicycle pathway. The bridge, connecting Van Schaick Island and the village of Green Island, is a part of … Continue reading
Comments are being sought on the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) for replacement of the 1875 iconic Portageville Bridge which carries Norfolk Southern freight trains over the Genesee River within Letchworth State Park in western New York. The current weight … Continue reading
Have you bicycled or walked the full 360-mile length of the Erie Canalway Trail between Buffalo and Albany?
We want to recognize and reward your achievement! Anyone who has completed a journey along the entire Erie Canalway Trail, on a bicycle or on foot, whether in one multi-day through trip or in segments over a long period of … Continue reading
The City of Rochester is updating its Center City Master Plan. They are asking for input on what they think the City’s top priorities should be. One initiative the city is looking into is the re-watering of the historic Erie … Continue reading