- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- It's just too clean out here! @BartonLoguidice @NYSCanalCorp #CanalCleanSweep Still fun at Colonie Town Park! https://t.co/Uz9Wrvx54L 9 hours ago
- #CanalCleanSweep ing with @BartonLoguidice Colonie Town Park Thanks for sponsoring this year B+L @NYSCanalCorp https://t.co/6S4WtkAK3t 9 hours ago
- Happy Arbor Day! fb.me/7C659kkAm 19 hours ago
- Bike to Work Day 2017 is Friday, May 19th! Participate in an event near you! #BikeToWorkDay https://t.co/BOHTA3BB4N 1 day ago
- RT @LWCFCOALITION: Thank you @RepJohnKatko for prioritizing #LWCF in your community! auburnpub.com/blogs/eye_on_n… 1 day ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Courtesy of the National Center on Accessibility The U.S. Access Board has released for public comment proposed requirements for accessible shared use paths used by pedestrians, bicyclists, and others for transportation or recreation. These requirements would supplement guidelines the Board … Continue reading
Ever heard of the Question Mark guy? Matthew Lesko may seem like a hokey late night TV personality, but boiled down, this man in a wacky suit is essentially just telling Americans what Government grant programs are available and how … Continue reading
PTNY has joined with the New York Bicycling Coalition (NYBC), Tri-State Transportation Campaign (TSTC) and other bicycle-pedestrian advocates to form New Yorkers for Active Transportation (NY4AT), a coalition dedicated to working with stakeholders to assure equitable funding for non‐motorized transportation, … Continue reading
Get inspired to explore the Erie Canalway Trail in 2013! Check out this new video slideshow from our partners at the Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor.
Parks & Trails New York is seeking nominations for its 2013 Park & Trail Recognition Awards. The awards recognize the leadership, creativity, and donation of time, talent, and materials behind many of New York’s parks and trails. Awards will be … Continue reading
Join us for a Legislative Breakfast, 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. at the Fort Orange Club, 110 Washington Avenue, Albany. The national advocacy group Transportation for America (T4America) will kick off the day with a program, Making the Most of … Continue reading
From the Atlantic: According to the results of a Danish study released late last year, my Dutch friends are giving their daughter a less tangible but more lasting gift along with that bicycle: the ability to concentrate better. The survey … Continue reading