- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Online volunteer registration for I Love My Park Day is now open! On Saturday, May 4, join with volunteers at more than 70 state parks and historic sites across the state to help celebrate and enhance park lands and beaches, … Continue reading
Applications are now being accepted for NYSDEC’s 10th anniversary New York Environmental Excellence Awards that recognize and give visibility to outstanding, innovative and sustainable projects or programs. To apply, complete the 2013 Application Brochure (PDF) (509kB) using the “Tips for Applicants” (PDF) (326kB) document as … Continue reading
The Poughkeepsie-Dutchess County Transportation Council (PDCTC) is updating its county-wide Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan to identify priorities to make walking and bicycling better transportation options for more people. The PDCTC has created an online survey, WalkBikeDutchess, to gather county residents’ … Continue reading