- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Are you one of the countless folks across New York that commutes from the suburbs in the rat race that is rush hour? Are you tired of the white knuckle merging and frustrated by rubberneckers? You may not want to … Continue reading
Earlier this week we told you about the Transportation Alternatives workshops happening across New York – workshops to help communities prepare funding applications for bike and pedestrian projects. Well, we have some scary news coming out of Washington, and the … Continue reading
A Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) webinar series sponsored by the FHWA Office of Human Environment will be held over the course of the next week. The purpose of the webinars is to provide outreach on TAP. State agencies, Metropolitan Planning … Continue reading
Now, plan your trip by desktop or smartphone Parks & Trails New York is pleased to introduce an optimized version of our interactive Erie Canalway Trail map, first developed in 2008, which is designed to function on both desktop PCs … Continue reading