- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- Support Parks and Trails Through Your Workplace buff.ly/2gBeVjm https://t.co/sqSySxWQ97 18 hours ago
- Who doesn't love Letchworth State Park! fb.me/37yWXXxf4 22 hours ago
- New Tools for Bike Network Study buff.ly/2yldsHs https://t.co/d2v0W4fI7H 1 day ago
- What is your vision for the @OrangetownNY cycling network? Share your ideas at buff.ly/2yeBGU3 https://t.co/rtDP4X48tL 2 days ago
- Welcome New Planning Intern! buff.ly/2gesMiA https://t.co/E4wJjCoaoK 3 days ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Earlier this month we told you about two trail bridges that close significant gaps. The long-awaited reopening of the historic Dix Bridge between Saratoga and Washington counties is scheduled for Friday, Nov. 8. The 426-foot steel span, built in 1895, … Continue reading
Complete Streets are designed enable safe access for all users, including pedestrians, bicyclists, motorists and transit riders. Built for all ages and abilities, Complete Streets make it safe and easy to cross the street, walk, and bicycle to work or … Continue reading
Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
Earlier this week we told you about two ribbon cuttings for significant trail bridges, one being the Black Bridge in the Albany County city of Cohoes. It turns out there’s a lot going on in the Capital Region when it … Continue reading
Cohoes Trail Bridge to Open Cohoes’ Black Bridge Trail project, a decade in the making, is finally completed. A ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate this project that was approved in 2004 will take place on Thursday, October 17th at 3:00pm. This bridge … Continue reading
Walk-Bike New York’s upcoming conference will be held May 21-22, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza in Suffern, NY Early Registration fee $50; Late/On Site $60 Single Day Registration fee $25; Late/On Site $30 Lodging is available on May 21 at $105 single/double … Continue reading
“Bicyclists Bring Business!” Roundtable Wednesday, October 9, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m at the Kallet Civic Center, 159 Main Street, Oneida, NY 13421 Learn more about the cyclists that travel the Erie Canalway Trail now as well as how your business and community can market to … Continue reading