- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Author Archives: jmirandolamullen
That’s what Daniel Duane asks in his opinion piece in The New York Times last Sunday. Duane rightly points out that cyclists do not have adequate protections under traffic laws in the United States. Leah Shahum, executive director of the … Continue reading
In addition to dozens of stewardship events, this year’s I Love My Park Day will include a bioblitz. This is possible thanks to collaboration with the talented scientists at the DEC’s New York Natural Heritage Program. A bioblitz is a … Continue reading
On Cinco de Mayo last year, I was lucky enough to help out at John Boyd Thacher and Thompson’s Lake State Parks (the state parks closest to my home in Albany) on the first-ever I Love My Park Day. These … Continue reading
Two weeks ago, New York state leaders agreed to invest another $90 million in state parks and historic sites for 2013-2014 to begin tackling a backlog of infrastructure needs. Parks & Trails New York is pleased that the state recognizes … Continue reading