- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- Support Parks and Trails Through Your Workplace buff.ly/2gBeVjm https://t.co/sqSySxWQ97 18 hours ago
- Who doesn't love Letchworth State Park! fb.me/37yWXXxf4 23 hours ago
- New Tools for Bike Network Study buff.ly/2yldsHs https://t.co/d2v0W4fI7H 1 day ago
- What is your vision for the @OrangetownNY cycling network? Share your ideas at buff.ly/2yeBGU3 https://t.co/rtDP4X48tL 2 days ago
- Welcome New Planning Intern! buff.ly/2gesMiA https://t.co/E4wJjCoaoK 3 days ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Erie Canalway Trail
Now, plan your trip by desktop or smartphone Parks & Trails New York is pleased to introduce an optimized version of our interactive Erie Canalway Trail map, first developed in 2008, which is designed to function on both desktop PCs … Continue reading
The RTP grant application is currently available through the Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) located at: http://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/ RTP funds can be used for the following Maintenance or restoration of existing recreational trails Development or rehabilitation of trailside and trailhead facilities and trail … Continue reading
U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer and state Sens. Betty Little of Warren County and Brad Hoylman of Manhattan are asking Amtrak to permit roll-on bikes, as it would bring visitors and tourism dollars into New York state. The legislators held a … Continue reading
The Erie Canalway Heritage Fund is the nonprofit fundraising organization of the Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor. The Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor, in partnership with the National Park Service, collaborates with communities and organizations to preserve and interpret the nationally … Continue reading
More than 2,000 volunteers have already committed to help clean up the NYS Canal System and Canalway Trail as part ofCanal Clean Sweep 2013. Will you be one of them? Withnearly 100 events, there are many ways you can help. … Continue reading
Get inspired to explore the Erie Canalway Trail in 2013! Check out this new video slideshow from our partners at the Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor.
The Albany County City of Cohoes has decided to go forward with transforming an old Delaware & Hudson Railway bridge into a pedestrian-bicycle pathway. The bridge, connecting Van Schaick Island and the village of Green Island, is a part of … Continue reading
The City of Rochester is updating its Center City Master Plan. They are asking for input on what they think the City’s top priorities should be. One initiative the city is looking into is the re-watering of the historic Erie … Continue reading
Schenectady Gazette editorial, Tuesday, October 9: Communities, such as St. Johnsville, Fort Plain, Minden, Palatine Bridge and Canajoharie, get to see see the economic impact of cycling each July, as more than 500 cyclists pass through on their 400-mile Canalway … Continue reading
The last of a series of input meetings for the Auburn Trail Connection to Ontario Pathways Feasibility Study will be held at 6:30 p.m. this Wednesday, Aug. 22, at the Canandaigua Town Hall. Citizens will have a chance to offer … Continue reading