- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: EPF
Gov. Cuomo’s executive budget released last month includes positive news for New York’s parks and the environment. The budget includes $89 million for infrastructure improvements at 48 state parks and historic sites as part of the New York Works fund. … Continue reading
North Face Launches Explore Fund Grant Program Outdoor gear company the North Face has announced a program, of up to $2,500 per grant, that will awarded to nonprofit organizations that help children connect to nature, increase access to both front … Continue reading
Kudos to Governor Cuomo for maintaining the Environmental Protection Fund (EPF) at $134 million, the same level as last year. The EPF, which is funded through the NYS Real Estate Transfer Tax, provides funds for many environmental programs, including acquisition … Continue reading
Environmental Protection Fund (EPF) grants are now available to municipalities, public benefit corporations, public authorities, school districts and not-for-profit organizations that have a public ownership interest in the property or are acting on behalf of a public property owner. Communities … Continue reading
Congratulations to the Village of Chittenango and Chittenango Creek Walk and Neighborhood Trail Committee
Donna Lynch and Bill Nickal of the Chittenango Creek Walk and Neighborhood Trail have just informed us of some very exciting news. Village Mayor Ronny Goeler received a letter today signed by Andy Beers, Acting Commissioner of NYSOPRHP, announcing that … Continue reading