- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Gillibrand
As we reported last month, President Obama’s proposed FY 2013 budget shows his continued commitment to robust funding for the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF). The President is requesting $450 million for the LWCF, a 30 percent increase over … Continue reading
Protect parks and trails from hydro-fracking The NYS Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) released a revised Draft Supplemental Generic Environmental Impact Statement along with Proposed High-Volume Hydraulic Fracturing Regulations in September and is accepting comments on both until January 11. … Continue reading
Action needed TODAY The Senate Environmental and Public Works Committee has approved a bipartisan two-year highway reauthorization bill (S. 1813) known as MAP-21(Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century). As now written, this bill will dramatically reduce the available … Continue reading