- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
- RT @WOTHSHP: At press conference for @PTNY's I Love My Park Day on May 6 with @NYstateparks, @ATT, elected officials, partners & volunteers… 6 hours ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/4osD1X444 8 hours ago
- At 11:00 am Parks and Trails will be going live from Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park to announce I... fb.me/7zWdZDKHY 8 hours ago
- More wins for walking and biking! THX @NYSDOT @NYGovCuomo for building a transportation system that is safe for all… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- RT @FriendsSXSHS: I #Love My #Park nystateparks.blog/2017/04/25/i-l… via @wordpressdotcom @PTNY 10 hours ago
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Governor Cuomo
The new MAP-21 legislation contains one potential roadblock to continuing the Recreational Trails Program (RTP) at the State level: a provision allowing governors to opt out of the program if they notify the U.S. Secretary of Transportation of their decision … Continue reading
The Governor’s budget proposal is good news for parks and trails. Now it’s up to the Legislature, and they need to hear from YOU. It’s important that legislators know their constituents support the Governor’s proposal and we have not one, … Continue reading
Read more about the Regional Plan Association’s concept to align infrastructure (both physical and digital superhighways). The NY outdoors blog asks, why not trails, too?
Strategic Plan Review Committee Will Review and Assess Strategic Plans Presented By Ten Regional Economic Development Councils Empire State Development today announced the final schedule of presentations for the strategic plans submitted by the ten Regional Economic Development Councils. Each … Continue reading