- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: greenway
Featured in the NY Daily News, Wednesday, February 8, 2012 By Andrea Crawford / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, link to original post Friends of the QueensWay formed as a coming together of all the communities along the abandoned right of … Continue reading
The Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area and the Lake Champlain National Heritage Area have teamed up to develop a bicycle route linking New York City to Montreal, through Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont: The Western New England Greenway. A conference … Continue reading
On Saturday November 5th, the Hudson River Valley Greenway will host a day-long conference at SUNY New Paltz to discuss the future of trails in Ulster County and beyond. The conference will focus on the various benefits and economic impact … Continue reading
The Friends of the Albany County Rail Trail (FORT), a former Healthy Trails Healthy People (HTHP) community, have received a $10,000 grant from the Hudson River Valley Greenway. The funds will be used to develop a comprehensive graphic communication system … Continue reading