- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Hudson Valley
Join Dutchess County officials and rail trail supporters Saturday, November 16th at 2pm for the official opening of a new section of the Dutchess Rail Trail. The event will take place at the Hopewell Depot trail head, 36 Railroad Ave. Read more about the … Continue reading
Cohoes Trail Bridge to Open Cohoes’ Black Bridge Trail project, a decade in the making, is finally completed. A ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate this project that was approved in 2004 will take place on Thursday, October 17th at 3:00pm. This bridge … Continue reading
On Cinco de Mayo last year, I was lucky enough to help out at John Boyd Thacher and Thompson’s Lake State Parks (the state parks closest to my home in Albany) on the first-ever I Love My Park Day. These … Continue reading
Gov. Andrew Cuomo has earmarked $2 million in the state’s 2013-14 budget to develop a rail trail from the Ashokan Reservoir to the city of Kingston, with the ultimate goal of it reaching the Walkway Over the Hudson, according to … Continue reading
Can’t make PTNY’s annual Hudson Valley Pedal ride? Don’t despair! Join Bike New York on Sunday, August 12 for the third annual offering of their Discover Hudson Valley Ride through the beautiful Hudson Valley. tour features routes from 15 to 100 … Continue reading
The Kingston Land Trust and the Kingston Land Trust Rail Trail Committee (a Parks & Trails New York Healthy Trails Healthy People project) is celebrating National Trails Day on Saturday, June 2nd by sharing several of the exciting and family … Continue reading