- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: jobs
The Erie Canalway Heritage Fund is the nonprofit fundraising organization of the Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor. The Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor, in partnership with the National Park Service, collaborates with communities and organizations to preserve and interpret the nationally … Continue reading
Friday, the House and Senate finally passed a new two-year federal surface transportation bill that will have a profoundly negative effect on funding for trails, bicycling and walking. It’s a shocking setback for active transportation, but we could have lost everything … Continue reading
Kudos to Gov. Cuomo and legislative leaders for heeding the call of PTNY and other advocates for more funding for state parks to reduce the $1.1 billion backlog in park capital needs. The proposed state infrastructure fund, part of the … Continue reading
After a New York Times travel article called Niagara Falls State Park “shabby” and “underfinanced” and a subsequent Buffalo News editorial deemed the situation a “galling state of affairs,” the State Parks agency responded by outlining a three-part improvement plan … Continue reading
According to a new report from the Political Economy Research Institute, building bike lanes and pedestrian facilities creates more jobs per million dollars spent than road repairs and road resurfacing. Rep. John Mica (R-Florida), chair of the Transportation and Infrastructure … Continue reading