- Canalway Trail Climate Change CTEC Cycling Advocacy Department of Environmental Conservation Erie Canalway Trail Fiscal impact Grants Health High Speed Rail I Love My Park Day National Trails Day Newsletter NYSDOT Open Space OPRHP Parks Parks advocacy Publications Rail Banking Rail Trail Survey Trails Transit Uncategorized Utility Corridors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdirondacks advocacy albany amtrak ARTA awards bikes Bridge budget Buffalo Canal Corporation Canal Corps capital region Clean Sweep close the gaps Complete Streets congress Cuomo cycling dutchess county economic development economy Enhancements EPF funding Gillibrand Governor Cuomo Grant grants greenway history HTHP Hudson River Hudson Valley infrastructure jobs kingston lake placid legislation MAP-21 maps money national park's service national trails day New York new york city NYSDOT oprhp parks poughkeepsie recreation recreational trails program ribbon cutting RTP Safe routes to school saratoga scenic rail scenic Railroad Senator Gillibrand state parks studies study Syracuse technical assistance tourism Transportation Transportation Alternatives Transportation enhancements Tupper lake Ulster County utica walking walkway Walkway over the Hudson webinar
- “Is It O.K. to Kill Cyclists?” And how can we change that?
- Dutchess Rail Trail extension to officially open
- Another important trail bridge will host a ribbon cutting this fall
- Complete Streets workshops to be held in Kingston
- Live, work, or play in Albany? What improvements to the waterfront and Corning Preserve Trail would you like to see?
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Transportation enhancements
The National Transportation Alternatives Clearinghouse (NTAC) is an educational service dealing with projects falling under the Transportation Alternatives criteria for federal funding. The organization seeks project nominations for their Certificate of Excellence Program, a new program that functions to acknowledge … Continue reading
The New York State Department of Transportation has announced that applications are being accepted for funding of transportation projects through the Transportation Enhancement Program (TEP). Municipalities and not-for-profit groups are eligible to apply for funding. Applications submitted by not-for-profit organizations … Continue reading
PTNY is dedicated to maximizing the new transportation bill’s impact on funding trails and infrastructure that supports and encourages bicycling and walking. Our state leaders and agency officials will play a much larger role in deciding how to use their … Continue reading
Funding for programs that have done so much to support bicycling and walking for almost two decades are seriously threatened. The House members of the conference committee charged with drafting new transportation legislation want to eliminate local governments’ ability to access federal … Continue reading
From our friends at the Rail-to-Trails Conservancy: “In a sign that the American Energy and Infrastructure Act (H.R. 7) may lack support to pass the House as it is currently presented, House Republican leaders announced yesterday afternoon they would dismantle … Continue reading